This is just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. My power drink. Super easy, yummy and will ward off any little devils heading your health way.
Takes less than 5 minutes and is super filling if you are on the run.
Here’s all you do:
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 healthy cup fresh kale or spinach
- ¾ cup vanilla almond milk (or any non dairy milk preferably unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds/Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Flax Seed Oil (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until super smooth. You may need to add in additional almond milk or water to form the consistency right for you. Drink with joy!
Photos on my website: http://www.chanteusedesigns.com